Want to have a Perfect flawless skin? Check out here some tips worth considering –
To exfoliate naturally, sea salt is commonly used. It has the properties to remove dry and dead skin.
How to use – Wet the area and than apply little quantity of sea salt and than massage it gently over the face. Focus more on problem areas (if any) like nose, cheeks. Avoid eye area. After sometime, rinse it with water, preferably cold. It is beneficial for removing flaky, dead skin or make-up. Apply especially at night before sleeping. Don’t overdo this if you have dry skin. It is not suited for dry skin types.
Ingredients used – 2 Tablespoons of solid shortening (butter or olive oil can be used as replacement), one tablespoon of fruit flavored powder drink and small air tight container.
How to make – Mix them together and microwave them on high for 30 seconds and pour it in the container. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or till it becomes firm.
You have a home made fantastic Lip Gloss. 🙂
How to treat the Dark Circles Under Eyes
Worried about those eye bags?
Here is an easy solution – Wrap a grated raw potato in cheese cloth and apply on eyelids for half an hour. Wipe off with water and apply almond eye cream and Vitamin E cream alternatively. Stay hydrated and drink fresh fruit juices. Avoid sleep late and maintain a sleeping regime.
Home made Facial Masks
Dry skin :
- Mix one tablespoon of olive oil with two tablespoon of fresh cream and apply at night. Wash your face with warm water in the morning.
- Mix one tablespoon of fuller’s earth with one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of rose water. Apply evenly on face. Rinse the face after 30 minutes.
Oily skin :
- One tablespoon of papaya pulp and 8 drops of lemon water, mix them well and leave it on face for half an hour and later rinse well.
- Add one tablespoon of honey with one egg white and mix it well. Leave it for fifteen minutes and than wash.
- Extract fresh fruits juice of water melon, orange, sweet lime and apply on face as a mask. You can add fuller’s earth also with it. Keep it for half an hour and than rinse well. It helps in stimulating blood circulation and make skin flawless too.
Facial Mask made with carrot
Ingredients Needed: 2-3 carrots and 5 tablespoon honey
How to use : Boil the carrots for half an hour and mix with honey into a fine paste. Apply for 25 minutes and wash it later with cold water preferably.
Facial Mask for Glowing Skin
1 tablespoon of fuller’s earth + 1 tablespoon mashed papaya + 1 tablespoon honey + Mix
Apply for half an hour and rinse with cold water.
Honey Facial Mask
Put a soft cloth in warm water and than apply it on face to open the pores. Take two tablespoon of honey, apply on face evenly and take it off after 45 minutes. Rinse with warm water and than use cold water immediately. it helps in closing pores of face. Use this recipe once in ten days.
Skin sauna can be used for relieving congestion of skin.
Fill the bowl with near boiling water and add essential oils as per your skin type.
Oily skin : eucalyptus and lemon
Dry skin : Rose and chamomile
Normal skin : Lavender and mandarin
Now take the steam for about 5 to 10 minutes. This will open the pores of skin. After that, apply face mask as stated above and rinse dry later.
Please note – Before using skin treatments, please check your skin sensitivity reactions. In case of rashes, remove the products and wash with cold water immediately.