Learned Homeopaths have given very useful tips for clinical practice which we can help us in improving the success rate of treatment
- Causticum is the routine remedy for Retention of Urine after operation. – Dr. D.M. Foubister.
- Hyoscyamus is one of our best remedies for Hiccough occurring after operations on the abdomen. – Dr. E.A. Farrington.
- Nothing equals Hypericum in cases of Smashed Fingers. – Dr. E.A. Farrington.
- Hypericum is the main remedy for Spinal Injuries. – Dr. D.M. Foubister.
- In Cramps of the calves, I have never known Cuprum to fail. – Dr. Jousett.
- Any Haemorrhage seeming to be in sympathy with heart trouble, think of Cactus. – Dr. E.B. Nash.
- In Habitual Vomiting in babies, one should think of Iris. – Dr. C.G. Raue.
- For the Excessively Obstinate Child, Tuberculinum is most often indicated. – Dr. D.M. Foubister.
- Berberis Vulgaris is an excellent remedy for Renal Colic. – Dr. E. A. Farrington.
- Cholesterinum is said to be almost specific for Gallstone Colic. – Dr. Pulford.
- Colocynthis cures Colics again and again. – Dr. T.K. Moore.
- I have cured probably 100 cases of Adenoids with Tuberculinium alone. – Dr. J.T. Kent.
- One’s chief use for Mag. Phos. has been in the treatment of Dysmenorrhoea. – Dr. M.L.Tyler.
- In Biliary Colic, Calcarea Carb. has never failed me. – Dr. R. Hughes.
- Persons suffering from Ulceration of the Lungs can scarcely get well without Kali Carb. – Dr. Hahnemann.
- For the terrible Falling out of Hair after Typhoid, Fluoric Acid is well indicated. – Dr. C.M. Boger.
- I recommend Arnica Mont. as preventive and curative of Boils. – Dr. Hahnemann.
- There is one remedy in regard to Enlarged Prostate and that is Hydrangea. – Dr. A.H. Grimmer.
- Nitric Acid is almost specific for Diarrhea after antibiotics, especially the mycins. – Dr. E.W. Hubbard.
- Lycopodium is the master remedy in Infantile Eczema. – Dr. Leon Renard.
- I know of no remedy of such universal usefulness in cases of simple Acne as Kali Brom 30. – Dr. J.H. Clarke.
- We have found Bacillinum almost specific for Ulceration of Cornea in children. – Dr. M.L. Tyler.
- Some of the worst cases of Chronic Rheumatism have been cured by Ant. Crud., guided by the extreme tenderness of the soles of the feet. – Dr. E.B. Nash.
- Several cases of Cataract have been arrested in their progress by Causticum and the sight even improved, where before its administration they were rapidly going on to complete blindness. – Drs. Allen and Norton.
- The more Benzoic Acid is used in Gout the more it will be prized. – Dr. C. Hering.
- In Diabetes, 2 or 3 grains of the 3rd trituration of Uran. Nit. administered morning and night, will in a short time reduce the quantity of urine passed to nearly a normal standard, and after a continual use, the proportion of sugar is materially lessened. – Dr. Bradford.
- Arthritis Deformans responds to Antim Crud. a near specific. – Dr. Schwartz.
- Ipecac. is especially the infant’s friend and is commonly indicated in the Bronchitis of Infancy. – Dr. J.T. Kent.
In conclusion, the tips will benefit in clinical practice as they are enlisted after careful observation from learned Homeopaths.
hours minutes seconds