We all have the right to enjoy beautiful, lustrous hair. But it requires care and efforts in right direction. Some are blessed with long, shiny hair and some are able to achieve beautiful hair with due diligence. Start taking the required input and feel good within you.
Premature baldness is becoming the matter of concern as The American Hair Loss Association estimates that about 25 percent of men who are affected by the condition begin to see the first signs of hair loss before age of 21 and about 85 percent of men have experienced a significant amount of thinning before the age of 42.
Asia takes the largest share of the market with people going through the hair restoration treatment process.
Hair restoration services don’t come cheap. Hence, without wasting time, we must start the treatment/regime.
Premature Baldness causes LACK OF CONFIDENCE and hence it disintegrates the quality of life. Some people go into depression.
So, what is the root cause of premature baldness??
Unhealthy Lifestyle and hereditary
Although Hereditary is not in our hands But the Good news is that we can concentrate on lifestyle changes.
How to deal :
- STOP practising such habits which destroys your hair – shampooing too frequently, combing harshly, combing rarely, keeping hair dirty
- Don’t disturb the chemical bonding of hair by colouring too often or too frequently or use of harsh chemicals on hair.
- Hydrate your body. Water helps in keeping body and hair healthy.
- Oiling your hair as per your hair needs.
Example A) Coconut oil helps in strengthening the root of hair. B) Arnica homeopathic oil helps to increase the density of hair, reduce premature greying and baldness. C) Amla helps to reduce dandruff related hair troubles. D) Aloe vera contains anti-inflammatory properties hence helps to enhance the life of hair. Etc
- Eating the food which is nutritious for hair.
Spinach – Best food for your hair. It is rich in vitamin A, beta carotene, folic acid, iron magnesium, vitamin K, Calcium. Spinach is rich in anti-oxidants and helps in hair growth, baldness, increasing the density of hair etc.
Guava – It is rich in Vitamin C, Fiber, Potassium, magnesium, phosphorous. It is highly beneficial to you hair and skinas it is loaded with anti oxidants.
Cinnamon – This spice contains phosphorous, calcium, iron, magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin A. It is also beneficial but should be consumed in moderate amounts.
Coconut oil – It can be used in cooking or oiling. Coconut consumed in raw form is highly beneficial to hair and coconut water loaded with minerals helps in hydrating the body.
Avocado oil – It has vitamins A, D and E and omega-9 fatty acids which is excellent for hair
Walnuts – It has omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which help the body retain moisture, giving you a healthy looking shine. The protein content of the walnuts helps boost hair follicles, making hair fuller and stronger.
Tomatoes – Tomatoes are hair care superheroes, protecting you from sun damage thanks to their high antioxidant content.
Pumpkin seeds – It has zinc, vitamins A and K and omega-3 fatty acids, all of which are essential to building a healthy hair shaft. They’re also rich in fatty acids and vitamin C, which are important for protection and repairing hair.
- There are many homeopathic remedies which can help to treat hair troubles :
- Flouricum Acidum – Recommended by many homeopaths, it is excellent for hair loss, loss of patches of hair on scalp. Hair fall due old age or alcoholics or prematurely aged with weak distended blood vessels. Etc
- Arsenic album – Scalp itches violently. Circular patches of bare spots(tinea capitis), rough, dirty, sensitive and covered with dry scales, burning and itching. Dandruff, cannot brush hair. Nocturnal aggravation is strong indication of arsenic. Great exhaustion after slightest exertion. Unquenchable thirst. Sensitive scalp.
- Alumina – Old people with lack of vital heat or prematurely old people with debility. Disposition of colds in head and eructation in spare, dry, thin subjects. Falling of hair, scalp itches and is numb.
- Calcarea sulph – Scald head of children, if there is a purulent discharge, or yellow purulent crusts(crusta lacteal). Mucous discharges are thick, yellow and lumpy.
- Natrum mur – Hair loss due to diabetes, hyperthyroidism, Addison’s disease for the patients/people who also suffer from salt imbalance in body. It can also be helpful for hair loss due to anaemia and depression.
- Phosphorous – Hair loss due to destructive metabolism. Itching of scalp, dandruff, falling of hair in large bunches (alopecia areata)
- Vinca Minor – A remedy for plica polonica along with skin affections, eczema. Spots on scalp oozing moisture, matting hair together. Corrosive itching of scalp (irresistible desire to scratch) .Bald spots.
Take the required dose of medicines (if needed) for extra help in order to get a beautiful and gorgeous hair.
NOTE – PLEASE CONSUME HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES ON ADVISE OF HOMEOPATHIC PHYSICIAN ONLY.